Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mr Crook to Cook
Last week's been pretty crazy to sum it up production release, No Home food, Loads of Coffee and just 1 meal a day - I was practically a sitting atomic bomb waiting to explode on to anyone who pushed his limits on me. Several people came in close proximity on it but did'nt quite set it on.
Big relief that production release actually went smooth. i was stuck up on a stupid issue which was driving me crazy but its taken care of now to celebrate its nailing i have written a couplet too here's it
'IC-518'
IC-518 is a nasty being
IC-518 can make a man out of a boy in his teens
IC-518 can bring a woman back into her teens

IC-518 oooh I never loose your sight
Gives me countless frights
but I shall fight and no one shall come to ur plight

IC-518 oooh I'm gonnna nail u down
Make u look like clown
Kick your sorry ass bad

And then I'll be a happy lad :-)
Went to the office today to fix a couple of more issues - did'nt work a lot but was pretty fed up of my lousy life style which i had been living for the past 1 week or so. No breakfast no lunch - just coffee and doughnuts and tostitos/ popcorn with coke for dinner - it sucked man. So neways went to Rabba today and picked up the some basic groceries. The plan was to cook food - i decided on chicken. Rest is history :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home