Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting back with Simran

Yesh u all have read it right. Simran and me are finally together after around 5 months of not talking to each other and above all we never made out too, not even once during these 5 months. Man did I miss her!! It was more or less that my mind was starving about her. Simran makes me feel worthy to have 2 heads if ya know what I mean. Earlier it was always my smaller head which used to work and hence we used to have awesome sex But ever since we broke up 5 months ago I used to think about what went wrong and realized that I should have used my bigger head a lot more.
Finally when the day or reckoning came I decided like every 'Man' does - that if I have to live with my head held high above my shoulders then I need to start respecting simran for what she is and not for what she gave me.
I took Simran out for a date. We bought some gifts for her and then I asked her the question. Will you be mine?
She said 'Yes' like she was forever in awe and love with me.
Now that's what I call a love lady unlike those who love but yet can not forgive someone or don't have the guts to make the first move.
Oooh Simran How much u mean to me - what would I have been without you babe!!
Simran's Pristine white flawless hmm not exactly flawless. Her body's got some bite marks as a memorabilia of our togetherness. She's easy going, no hiccups. She's the same as she was born with. No corny tattoos or anything. Just pure feminine. My Simran.
Simran - DL XXX 9939 - Maruti 800 - 96 model. Eats 1 litre for every 15 km and is my only source of travel in Delhi. Simran was gifted to me by my dad when he bought a new car for himself. Ever since I got out of college in Delhi simran been with me through thick and thin for all job interviews and daru parties.

I used to Fuck her like hell. Driving her recklessly anywhere everywhere as if 50+ was a defacto standard speed for it be it a heavily packed road or a dusty pebbled street. Riding over speed breakers. Man that sure was quite similar to a night of lust as if she's a cab and not my own car.
We broke up (I stopped using it after mum went to Canada) I used to drive the new car :-) and simran used to just stand and wait for me. Anyway few days back it struck me that either I needed to sell this piece of metal lying unused in the parking lot and start to move around in buses or rather get her back in working condition and pay attention to maintaining her. Second choice made more sense to me.
So we bought some gifts on our date to the mechanic which included new shockers, new battery and oil change and she's smooth as a virgin again. Not exactly a virgin but yes surely a woman in her prime for sure. (LOL)
Took her out to a party today and she's just fine and dandy and I'm happy to be with her once again.
This is a eternal love story.

1 Comments:

Blogger just pk said...

grrrrrr what an anti climax...

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home