Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sensations (written long time back..)

Taste of early morning coffee over my lips,
going in sip by sip
Sounds of Kelly Clarkson in my ears,
makes me remember the times that passed by in multiple of years
Loads of work on my ass,
makes my mind yearn for some grass
Countless to do’s in front of my eyes,
thinking about completing them makes me cry
Thoughts of my legs running wild,
like when I was a child
Want of my hands to hold you,
to let you know that its U and only U
The tingling sensation in my spine,
As if I just had the sweetest wine
But Gone is the sweetness of the wine,
gone is the child,
gone are the days of me being wild
Slowly I start to enjoy the bitterness of the coffee bean
and away from you I start to wean Giving in way to fill the emptiness,
a desperate attempt to save myself from being dissolved into nothingness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home