Sunday, May 27, 2007

TV = Total Vaste

25/05/2007
I think the best thing to do on a Friday is to be down a few beers and get wasted because i happened to think otherwise and decided to stay at home and watch some TV. In return i ended up alternating between 3 news channels, 2 reality shows and eating up junks of food and WTF !! i so despised it. The best part was a reality show called 'Biggest Loser' where they get fat people from around the country and divide them into groups and the person who looses the maximum pounds wins and you got to trust me that show is going to kill someone very soon. The show makes a person who is weighing close to 200 Kg's do a month's workout in a week. God save those fat souls.

Anyway the week in Delhi has been great and highly entertaining as my mother spent all the time asking me stuff about the marriage. Trust me being able to pull a North Indian Punjabi Wedding is more difficult then being able to deliver a software project and to top it all up I'm right now on the way to both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home