Monday, April 30, 2007

Breaking News: Bathroom Singer Turns Pro

So this is by far the most exciting news of the day today. One of my friends has decided to go from crooning in the bathroom to cut an album on his own. Yep he's going pro !! I don't know how but from what i know he gave an interview on the FM today under upcoming stars.

So apart from crooning in the tub Kunal from what i know has taken part in many singing competitions from school and yes bitch! he won too :-) I think that he was planning to take part in the Channel V pop stars gig too but was rejected on grounds of obesity - lol (kidding)

The reason why I'm blogging it is
1) I'm excited about him cutting an album especially because we both croon profanity all the time and I'm all in support of taking profanity to mainstream.
2) He's the only one person in my circle who i know is breaking the habit and moving out to do stuff which he wants.
3) He's a good singer and is my younger brother's best friend hence he has to be on my blog.

I'm not worried whether the gig takes off or not but what makes all the difference to me is that its too cool a thing to do. Hence Best of Luck Kunal !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home