Tuesday, April 03, 2007

'10' weeks in Australia

01/04/2007
As i sit to catch my connecting flight to Delhi from the bangkok air port. Here's are my thoughts on the whole experience. My emotions are Happy sad like my director's.

Happy because i got see Kangaroo's ,Wallabies, Koala's, Penguins, Tasmanian devil. Happy because i got to hand feed Kangaroo's and watched the fight for survival of the penguins.

Happy Sad because I'm now a virtual Biosphere inside. In a matter of 14 days i have had the most open dietary routine in terms of cuisines rather animals - Calamari, Veals, Shark, Kangaroo, Crabs, Oysters, Salmon, Barra mundy, Steak, Pigs - all went down my palate in copious amounts along with couple of bottles of wine, a lil scotch, a lil rum, a lil brandy and yes beer. Boy i got an appetite to screw my system up. lol.

But i wont deny i loved it all - it surely fun especially that now i can for sure say whether i like this wine or not because i didn't like the merlot they serve on the flight.

Now Sad because a co-worker of mine told me a Chinese saying - 'They pay for your food and you repay them with your life' - 16 hours day for 2 weeks surely left me drained and wanting sleep.

There were tons of funny moments over the course of 14 days namely uncovering agent 1.7, the Alan parson project, Getting to know the best pick up line to get a girl @ Transport from an Aussie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home