Sunday, February 25, 2007

Family Time

Saturday - Feb 24, 2007
Today's my folks 33'rd marriage anniversary. I take it as 16.5 Years though or less - Coz practically my dad has spent half of his life on the ship. In his job there ain't any holidays like this i guess. A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

My dad's on the ship these days so it was me and my mum - took her to a Chinese Place for Steamed Dim sums. Funny Thing happened - I was using cop sticks to slice the dim sum into half and the chop sticks were like strong plastic ones. Zap - The chopstick broke into 2 but the dim sum was there unharmed. Anyway all in all the place sucks

Don't know what to say - Did i not know how to have dim sums with chopsticks? Was the Dim sum too hard to be sliced into half? I'm not even attempting to answer this. lol

Took my maa for some Heavenly Mocha which was great and shopped for some CD's. Rest of the day went in catching with my extended family and my granny. She's happy when i spend time with her. Get so scared about seeing them old. I would use the phrase 'Happy Sad' about the whole experience of meeting my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home