Monday, December 25, 2006

There's something about a Wall

Its a known menace. It looks Funny rather weird. Its one thing which only men can do. Women i would say have enough elegance to not do it lest i infuriate the 'Equal Rights for Women' :-D
Its not endemic its fit enough to be called as an epidemic - its what all of us men would have done as kids or some of you lazy rascals still do it - Its
Loosing it on a wall

Recently on my trip to India i delivered my first duties as a Glotizen. I created some public awareness about not loosing it on a wall. I with another friend was waiting to pick up a guy from outside a subway station. Little did we realize that we had parked next to a 'Wall' - Not any common wall - not even the great wall of china but the Pissing Wall. The time around 6 in the evening a time when everyone would be rushing from their work to homes and in that rush hour one lucky guy decided to pay homage to the wall. Lucky was he that a Glotizen was there - i let him have his moment of ecstasy while i waited for mine.

Now how embarrassing would this be - U loose it one moment and another guy Wins it the other. So i called this guy who was about to go on his way from the car- he comes innocently thinking that i might ask him about the time or stuff but i pop a simple question - Why did u do that? and his first reaction - He smiles and my first reaction - Drop Dead Look with a big '?' on my face.

His Answer - I'm Sorry and then i lost it :-D
Similar thing happened with another guy after this in the same fashion. first he lost it on the wall then i lost it on him.

It was funny as my friend in the car was laughing his ass off all the time but its serious.

Guys Trust me there's nuthing about the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home