Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wii for Mee Too

I'm in sheer tutaloo today !!

I'm not a game boy - Have never had the patience to sit in front of the tv and play and play and play. Went to my Cousin's place and got a first hand experience of Wii - Its awesome. Played all the games on the arcade - Bowling, Tennis, Baseball, Golf, Boxing - haven't sweat this much in a long while. All i was doing was drinking and playing. Makes me wonder is this where the world is shaping to - burning calories while playing games in your home.

I mean except fresh air and smell of green earth all the effects which you can imagine from the sound to commentary to actual vibrations can be felt in your hands and talking abt fresh air and green earth i don't think its gonna be a lot of time before some geek actually connects a oxygen tank and vaporiser to the console. Food for thought !!

Infact i tried out both Xbox and Wii today. Both of them are amazing. Wii being cheaper is definitely worth a try for non gamers like me to start on with. The only thing which i would love to buy first would be a 50'' HD TV and then its playball.

Lets see when do i get crazy enough to pick a Wii for me. Its gonna happen soon.

Btw just incase you are wondering what is a tutaloo - its a slang for extreme happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home