Monday, November 20, 2006

FNATz

FNATz is a habit, FNATz is a way of life. The theme for the last week FNATz was 'Indian Food Russian Style'. The connoisseur's being El Judi (i.e. me), Babu, Nick(The Russian DrugLord), Dev(The south Indian musician) and Tuss. To elaborate more the idea was to have Indian food with lot of vodka. Food was on me Drinks were on Nick.

The party started like all others with Tuss and me emptying the contents of a bottle of appleton(Rhum). Not that we have a drinking problem but that bottle was calling out to us to put it to its place. Neways the party the first 'Sloshed out' party which when ended the room looked like a battle ground. Thinking about it now makes me feel high.

We between 5 people finished 2 bottles of Stolichnaya - A Russian Vodka filtered through quartz, cloth and Siberian birch charcoal. That's exotic. right?

The coolest thing about the party were the various toast done by people. As the number of shots increased so did the grandeur and stupidity of the toasts.
Toast 1: To love and Life.
Toast 2: To something i don't remember but i remember that Russian customs call that the second one should follow immediately after the first one. ooh i remember now the 2'nd Toast was for 'Dolma' she was my grandmaa's dog.
Toast 3: To my Grand maa - she was a great lady, Very social and pampered me a lot.

The first bottle is done by this time


Toast 4: To all the women who are no longer in our lives.
Toast 5: Babu got drunk at this point and starting expressing my love for his family and for helping him be what he is now - A Jackass. (no harm intended)
At this point Tuss opted out.

The second bottle is all thick and syrupy now since its coming out of the freezer

Toast 6: To stay in correspondence for the next 5o years - It was me who came up with this corny lines. What a JackAss am I !!
Toast 7: Everyone was sloshed by now, so started the Battlestar Gallatica episode - utter chaos -Dev and Babu fighting over as to who gets the pot to throw up.

So nick and me do the final shot wrapping the bottle and decide to test out our expertise on the foozball table @ sapient. Throwing Dev into his room was an activity because he had passed out by now.

In the end it was me and nick left and we did make our trip to sapient to the foozball table and then back to my apartment to have a rhum and coke but then we both passed out.

All the time during the party i was repeating 1 dialog - Here it goes..
'A man's got to do what a man's got to do'

BTW FNATz is 'Friday Night at Tushar's'

Later./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home