Thursday, November 16, 2006

This is what i want !! Aaah

1) Was just watching 'The Big Lebowski' Dozed off in between. Trying to watch that movie for the last 2 nights but i guess i'm dead to the bone. Always loose it. Tomorrow's another Day. Gonna nail this movie.

2) Just came online to find Chinese person 1 commented on my post calling me racist. lol - Loved it. I guess I'm just awaiting a disaster to happen when some one writes a mail to the People Success People. That's gonna be so corny :-)

3) Just took a dump of Fry Boi's Music on to my 'Treasury' [Thats what i call my 7200 rpm spindle speed HDD] and just realized that i need a mood reader plugin or software like pandora.com which can just pick music from my 20 GB dump based on what i start on with and what i tag as a thumbs up or a thumbs down. In a nutshell i want the algorithm running on pandora.com to run on my local HDD so that i can put the music i have on my machine to some use and not run after discovering new music. This needs to be done dude. This is the future of music on pc's.

4) I just completed '5 people you meet in heaven - Mitch Alboom' - Review: I picked the wrong book at the wrong time. The book apparently is a NY times best seller but not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home