Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Great Indian Vacation

Damn you ilia - You Joked that I'll be back in Toronto for X'mas and I'm Here :-D to celebrate my first White Winters.

Ways to Spend a Vacation in India??
1) Go to an exotic Beach in Goa or Kerela or stay at a coffee plantation in Coorg and splurge on goodies.
2) Visit Temples of South India or Camel Rides through Rajasthan.
3) Visit Paradise on Earth - Kashmir
or
My Vacation:

Lost 2 of my Grandparents at the age of 80 or above. Both were kicking ass till the end. I liked them both. Got to meet the whole of family far and wide both sides. Met my GF's family. Yes our parents gave us their blessings. Surprisingly everyone from her side found me to be an innocent looking. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger daitienshi said...

"Surprisingly everyone from her side found me to be an innocent looking."

If they only knew :P

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Surprisingly everyone from her side found me to be an innocent looking."

I can relate, similar experience, looks like we are going to be best family friends. Enjoyed speaking with you and looking forward to more spending more time to come. Also can't wait to give Chai a squeeze and nuzzle.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home