Monday, October 16, 2006

Casanova

Looking in your eyes is not an act
Honey it is a well thought fact
Asking you about ur day is not a way for me to make my hay
Its what my father taught me while his hair got grey
Me checking you out is not a measure of my clout
its a sign of my interest in you just starting to sprout
Not talking abt you in front of my friends is not respect
its just a way to keep some women only my aspects
Girl i'm not the one who would stay
coz dogs are made by nature to play and then stray
I'm not the one who would make a promise a life and break a heart
but yes i'm certainly the one whose gonna drive u hard till the very last
I'm love!! a critic of beauty and this all is just a duty
These all are not my tactics babe i'm just a romantic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home