Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Latest Work

Guys i love hospitals. Everyone over there is so funny. So i had to go to the OPD yesterday to have the ortho's opinion about my ankle which was hurting me for the last 2 weeks. So i go and sit in the waiting room where i see this woman having expressions as if she's having an orgasm. lol. She was on the massaging chair and man it looked that she was in heaven.

So the doctor calls me and sends me off to get an x-ray for my ankle. Here it what it looks like

Diagnosis: The bones are good but some fibers of the ligament around my ankle have been torn and have not healed till now.

Cure: Physiotherapy, Medication, Hot-Cold treatment
Do Not's: No jogging or walking long distances, No lifting heavy weights, No Squatting

What did i do: Came home had a beer and made some spicy chicken masala and I think I'm going to stick to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home