Monday, October 23, 2006

Diwali and Yak Yak

I finished 'Delhi' - The books awesome. Started to fall in love with my city more now. It absolutely rocks. Its been the centre of power since 13'th Centuary and its my home.

Diwali - The Festival of light came and went away. It was a Diwali of its own type - first Diwali out of home. First time when i felt time's passing me by. First time when i felt a need to slow down and think. Don't know why but my normal 'full throttle' mode has slipped into a slow drive through the deep forests of thoughtfulness which is not what I'm enjoying or hating for that matter but secretly enjoying. Sunday did some window shopping. Got old navy Flip Flops and Pierre Cardin pj's.

Monday was pretty calm - Came back home by 6.15 and watched 'Enron - The smartest guys in the room'. Somehow i don't like the hardships of life. The grimness, the coldness gets on to me like a leach and blows me off. :-) No pun intended. Hence the reason i never watched any madhur bhandarkar's movies.

Started new book 'Scar Tissue - Anthony keidis' - Liked the introduction. I hope to learn enough slang's for Drugs which would allow me to act as a conduit if my profession fails me someday.

Yawnnnn...Sleep Mode has just kicked in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home