Monday, June 25, 2007

U Single Men!

Seldom do i feel the need to crib a.k.a bitch about anything but today i happened to talk to a friend of mine and he's like talking all yada yada things like we should get together sometime to drink and eye some dames and I'm like trying to be polite and saying that i would be busy with work.

Just then the bugger drops the line - 'Are you really busy or is it just your gf?' and I'm like thinking dude! - Is the guy making a point here? but then my superior consulting skills worked their magic and i started writing this blog entry. The point is

I'm a grown up now you might feel like reading it as that 'I'm domesticated now' :-) You single men would never realize this. When a man have lived through the challenges of bachelor life he rises to the new peaks to prove his mettle. So even though i might be missing the buns which you can happily yap about I'm prepping myself for the ultimate test of human endurance called "Marriage"

This is my first attempt to shove a boot in your face. U single men!

(Damn you lucky bastards)

1 Comments:

Blogger daitienshi said...

get used to those buggers..

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home