Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fry Boi

'Nickoli Roussava' from now onwards also known as FB - [Fry Boi] is gonna be 3 roomie now in 2 months after Murgi, Papa Edwards. I actually like this people coming in and going out of my life though thats the cycle of my personal relationships too. Anyway haven't still met him but credentials speak that he's good roomie material.

Stuff to look for in a good roomie
1) Drink like a Fish.
2) Crack jokes like a Man - No sissies or 'I hope you didn't feel bad'.
3) Creative Prankster.
4) Needs to suffer from verbal Diarrhea.

Any Way Nick or FB loves to Fry everything. He challenged me to that he'll fry one of my birds for dinner and i challenged him that I'm gonna kill him if he does that but i promised that if he's good to nick I'm gonna help him hunt a white chick which he can happily fry. Then i asked him that whether he knows how to cook and he said that he can for sure fry shit. eeks but its ok i don't know what these canuks are like. God help them.

So i thought why not name him 'Fry shit Boi' but then in lieu of censorship rules i have decided on 'Fry Boi'. Welcome to the curse !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home