Monday, October 22, 2007

Tales Right Off The Pot

Lately i have started to take my book on to the pot(office included).

The most funny thing happened today as i was always thinking that being too engrossed into the book would certainly put me in a fix some day or the other and i guess today was the day. My fears all the time were mainly around no toilet paper and stuff.

Today like in all management dilemmas where the strongest resource turns to be an issue the toilets here have in addition to the toilet paper have a water jet kind of thing which fuses the western pot with Indian fixes. I'm like all into the book and did not know that the stupid nozzle is not pointing where it should and i pressed it and swoosh all of my shoulder is dripping with water and I'm thinking that if someone sees me now they would know that something is not right but then I'm like lets just see if someone says anything....

Its been 20 mins since and no one has noticed so i guess embarrassment has been saved :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home