Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Civil Disobediance Act of 2007 for Dogs

Lady Chai has just announced the Civil Disobedience Act of 2007 for Dogs which prohibits any kind of questioning any dog especially Lady Chai about anything. The act once implemented would mean that:-
1) It is a dog's birth right to creep up slowly from behind anyone and scare the shit out of anyone.
2) Its my bed and my pillow. period.
3) Meals shall only be strictly non vegetarian any attempts on the part of the owner to feed a vegetarian meal to the canine shall be against the religious beliefs of the dog community.
4) All items of daily use even the personal ones have to pass through my mouth.
5) No relieving myself in public places. I shall poop and pee only in my home. Italian marble is appreciated.
6) Dare not leash me i shall ensure that the decibel level in your proximity double every 10 sec leading to utter chaos in your mind.
7) Dare not call me a Bitch I'm a Dawg.
8) Your discipline is not worthy of me hence do not even try that.

P.S: In case you disagree with any of the points mentioned above just shut up and spare me the noise.

With love
Lady Chai


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home