Saturday, August 18, 2007

Chai's First Victim

If you would have gone through my previous post you would have realized that i was pretty effed up due to my long hours and was for sure wanting to get even with the source of all these long hours. I gave it good thought and zeroed down on Sweta - My Arch.
So i started planning as to how can i get even ..i thought ..i thought n then i made a plan that i had to inflict pain to my arch.

So this Saturday morning i called up my arch and told her that I'm going to leave chai at her place and she was like very excited so i left her and i waited..waited..waited..and then the phone rang

[A Man's Voice] - Hey Jaspal, Ragz Here
[Jaspal] - Hey man how r u doing?
[A Man's Voice] - Wanted to know if Chai has got her anti rabies shot?
[Jaspal] - *Spark in my eyes - Yes she is
[A Man's Voice] - Ooh Ok Cool - Chai has bit Sweta
[Jaspal] - *Concerned - Ooh shit - u r not kidding??
[A Man's Voice] - I'm not Chai did bit her !!
[Jaspal] - Ooh how is Sweta now? *Smiles
[A Man's Voice] - She's ok just a small punture
[Jaspal] - *Lowers the smile - Ooh ok. Thank God [artifical one]
[A Man's Voice] - Just wanted to ensure about the vaccinations
[Jaspal] -* to not let go of the chance - Ragz Is Sweta vaccinated?
[A Man's Voice] - Yes don't worry
[Jaspal] - Cool. Ttyl later !!
[Jaspal] - *says to himself - 'At least she knows what it feels like now !!'


Yes people i have been able to successfully pull out an attempt on my arch's life. Its me. If you want to
Why i did it? Coz 'I can'
How did i do it? - this is where like the bard says 'Lies the Rub!!'

Disclaimer: The last stance has been influenced from 'Inside Man' the movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home