Friday, June 06, 2008

Row Bitches !!

Once you get married you start to do couple sports. Sports like Rowing which seem so easy standing at the deck with the beer in you hand. In reality its a different story.

Aastha and me started rowing 4-5 weeks back once a week along with some people from office. We are practicing for the competition next weekend - June 14'th. Grueling sport wrecks a havoc on ur back and ass muscles. You need to wear special hard bottomed rowing shorts like these
I would not deny it - we suck at it. Lack of timing..lack of participation from the group..lack of stamina. Call it we have it. :-( The only good thing which I now have to boast about are the manly blisters on my hands I get every week.

The cool thing about rowing is that one person gets to be the coaxie who steers the boat while other people row. The coaxie also gets to shout(urge) the team to row faster blah blah. This is the only place where I'm going to submit my suggestion for the war cry which I find very cool

'ROW BITCHES !!'

Zas./

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home